Kayla Figueiredo | Practice Principal
Hi! I'm Kayla. A fun, people loving physio. I have the best job ever-I get to meet new people and have the opportunity to help them do something they'd love to be able to do or something they haven't been able to do because of pain.
I've been told by many people to "wait out the pain" especially after hurting my back and tailbone multiple times and it doesn't work. I love to work with people to get their lives back. Today not someday!
Netcare Milpark Hospital ( 2016-2021)
- Intensive care
- Medical & surgical conditions
- Outpatients: neck, back and amputation rehabilitation
-Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) (2014) at Wits
Latest Continuous Professional Development
- Pre & Post Natal Exercise Specialist (2021).
- Principles of Pain (2020)
To complete the Certificate of Pain in 2021.
- Functional Pelvis Course (2020)
- Diploma in Nutrition (2020)
- Health Professionals Council of South Africa
- South African Society of Physiotherapy